The office overview helps you find the right space for the task at hand, or browse all available spaces. It checks spaces in your office to find the best matches for the time, location, equipment, and number of people.
View another location or organization
If you've selected a default location in the web dashboard, you'll default to that location in the mobile app as well. If you'd like to view spaces for another location:
- Tap your current location. Select the arrow next to your current location.
- Tap the field to select a different campus, building, and level.
- From here, you can tap to view the available spaces within that location. Tap in the search bars to change the day and time.
If you belong to multiple organizations which run Robin, you can change which company you view from the dropdown menu in the header.
Filter by amenity
If you know you're looking specifically for a meeting room that fits 6 people and has video conferencing for additional invitees, you can find the exact space using filters. Narrow the list of spaces to those which meet your criteria.
View and/or book spaces
View details about the space by tapping on the space's name. Details include near-term availability, and may include an image, space type, amenities, map location & navigation and/or notes. Book a space by tapping Book now or New Event.
You can also reserve a space from the suggested available spaces at the top. These spaces are suggested based on rooms you've reserved previously. Scroll left to see more suggested spaces.
Pro- tip: Are you running on the latest version?
For best results, make sure you're using our latest app.
- Navigate to your profile icon.
- Then select the gear settings icon in the top right corner.
- The app version is listed at the bottom of the settings menu.
- If you aren't on the latest version you will see "Update available" in blue. Select to update.