The office overview helps you find the right space for the task at hand, or browse all available spaces. It checks spaces in your office to find the best matches for for time, location, equipment, and number of people.
View another location or organization
If you've selected a default location in the web dashboard, you'll default to that location in the mobile app as well. If you'd like to view spaces for another location:
- Tap the top search bar to enter the directory view.
- Tap the current location field to clear out the current location.
- Select which location you'd like to view. From here, you can tap to view a specific space within that location, or tap search to view availability for all spaces in that location.
If you belong to multiple organizations which run Robin, you can change which company you view from the dropdown menu in the header.
Filter by amenity
If you know you're looking specifically for a meeting room that fits 6 people and has video conferencing for additional invitees, you can find the exact space using filters. Narrow the list of spaces to those which meet your criteria.
View and/or book spaces
View details about the space by tapping on the space's name. Details include near-term availability, and may include an image, space type, amenities, and/or notes. Book a space by tapping an available time pill, or "Book this space".
Pro- tip: Are you running on the latest version?
For best results, make sure you're using our latest app.
- Navigate to your profile icon.
- Then select the gear settings icon in the top right corner.
- The app version is listed at the bottom of the settings menu.
- If you aren't on the latest version you will see "Update available" in blue. Select to update.