The short version: We're getting ready to release a redesigned settings page for admins in the next couple weeks. It includes a new way to group your office by campus and floor. You don't need to do anything, but the design will change.
Before (Click to expand)
You can find more previews at the bottom of this page.
Who is affected?
- Admins and Owners for organizations will have a new consolidated place to manage their office settings.
- Members are not affected, and won't notice a difference.
What's the same?
- All of the settings are available for spaces and locations.
- No changes are required for this update. Your office will continue to work exactly the same as before.
- A new Settings > Offices page for organization admins.
- Spaces and Locations settings pages are combined under Offices.
- You can group Locations (i.e. buildings) into Campuses, and Spaces into Levels (e.g. Floor 2). Options vary by plan.
Why is it changing?
- Prepares for expanded office hierarchy options for grouping offices into Campuses and Levels.
- Allows admins to quickly manage multiple tiers of settings from one consistent layout.
When is it changing?
At current pace, the redesigned office settings will go live by the end of April 2017. Questions? Support can help.