- Supported browser
With the beta release of Robin's browser extension, you can bring space search and extra office context into Google Calendar without having to leave the site. Once installed, a sidebar with extra information about the office will appear when creating or viewing events. If the event already has conference rooms invited, Robin will show details about the space automatically.
A better look at your office
A few things the browser extension is good at:
- "When's the next time this conference room is available?"
- "Will I have a whiteboard available in this afternoon's meeting?"
- "Are there any other spaces with video conferencing free right now?"
For more advanced tasks, the extensions also give a direct path to continue in Robin's web (and mobile) apps. Have something else you'd like to see the plugin bring into your calendars? We'd love to hear about it.
Install the extension for your browser:
- Chrome (Google Admins can also install the plugin for all their users at once)
- Safari (Planned)
- Netscape Navigator (Not planned)
"What about Office 365?"