- Supported browser
With Robin's browser extension, bring smart office search and extra context about your spaces directly into Google Calendar. Once installed, a sidebar with extra information about the office will appear when creating or viewing events. If the event already has conference rooms invited, Robin will show details about the space automatically.
Download the guide Plugin for Google Calendar
A better look at your office
A few things the browser extension is good at:
- "When's the next time this conference room is available?"
- "Will I have a whiteboard available in this afternoon's meeting?"
- "Are there any other spaces with video conferencing free right now?"
How to Download
Google calendar users can install the extension for their browser:
- Chrome (Google Admins: try installing the plugin for all Chrome users at once)
- Safari (Planned)
- Netscape Navigator (Not planned)
"What about Office 365?"
For more advanced tasks, the extensions also give a direct path to continue in Robin's web (and mobile) apps. Have something else you'd like to see the plugin bring into your calendars? We'd love to hear about it.