This is is a preview feature, and may not be available on all accounts.
- Admin access within your MDM provider
Robin integrates with Mobile Device Management (MDM) providers, making it easy to deploy and manage the room displays in your workplace. In this configuration workflow, you can quickly pair a fleet of devices with a set of spaces.
Initiate pairing in Robin Dashboard
- Navigate to Settings>Devices>Activate Room Displays to begin pairing your devices.
- Select the spaces to pair with devices. With this workflow, one display will be assigned randomly to each of the selected spaces. You may assign additional displays to a space, or assign specific displays to specific spaces following these steps.
- Copy the generated token to configure with your MDM provider.
Application configuration in your MDM provider
- Enable application configuration in your MDM provider and enter pairing token from Robin.
Confirm and deploy the application configuration to your devices. Pairing should start immediately.
Monitor progress in Robin Dashboard
Navigate to Settings>Devices to view pairing progress. Once all of the displays are paired, you're ready to mount the displays on the wall.
Additional Configurations - ASAM
Supervised devices, either through the Apple Configurator or Apple's Device Enrollment Program, will support Autonomous Single App Mode (ASAM). You can enable this setting within your MDM provider to regulate displays.
When ASAM is enabled, the Rooms app will remain in the foreground in Single App Mode. If the device were to lose connectivity, it will exit single app mode for easier troubleshooting, and then return automatically when the device is back online.