Join your organization and start booking meetings by following the login instructions shared with your team -- likely one of the options below.
- I was instructed to sign in with Google Most common
- I was instructed to use Single Sign-On
- I received an email invitation to join Robin
If you log in and don't immediately see your office, you may have used an email address that doesn't match the one whitelisted for your account. Ask your administrator to re-send your invitation, or reach out to Robin for help consolidating your accounts. Learn more.
How to join my team: Sign in with Google
- Open your web browser and go to https://dashboard.robinpowered.com/login
- Click "Sign up with Google". You'll be prompted to enter your Google mail credentials. You must use your work email address in order to join your team.
For Google Sign-on to work;
- Your company uses G Suite for Business to mange email
- Your Robin administrator enabled "Sign in with Google" for members of your company.
How to join my team: Company Single Sign-On (SAML)
- Open your web browser and go to https://dashboard.robinpowered.com/login.
- Click "Single Sign-on". You'll be prompted to type your company's name. On the next screen, enter your single sign-on credentials to log in and join your team.
How to join my team: Email invitation
- Click the link in your email invitation. It will take you to a registration screen for the Robin web dashboard. Keep in mind that each invitation is unique, usable once, and can only be accepted by the email it was sent to.
- Create your account. Make sure to use the same email address which received the email invitation.
Haven't seen your Robin invitation come through yet?
- It may have been filtered out as spam
- The invitation was sent to a different email address
If you have access to the person in the admin role for your team, ask them to resend.
Learn how to book your first meeting in the Getting Started guide.