First time setting up an office with Robin? You're in exactly the right place. Follow this master checklist and you'll be up and running in no time.
- Register a new account Office Manager
- Create your first office Office Manager (You can also do this during sign up)
Register with your work account (instead of a generic aliased user) to keep things simple. You'll have the opportunity to invite more of your colleagues and assign roles later.
Pair Google Apps
- Make a booking user IT
- Connect to Google Apps Office Manager
- Give your booking user permission to edit calendars IT
- Find out if your rooms use calendars or resources IT
Pair Office 365
- Create a service account IT
- Make sure NTLM authentication is enabled IT
- Give your service account impersonation access IT
- Connect your service account to Robin IT
Add your calendars
- Add rooms to your office Office Manager
- Edit your office's details Office Manager
- Update your office settings Office Manager
Invite the team
- Add some co-workers Office Manager
- Enable Single Sign On via Google Optional
- Enable Single Sign On via SAML 2.0 Optional IT
Where to find help
We're here to help when you need it. Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or click the chat button in the lower right corner of the web dashboard. Someone from our team will get back to you as soon as possible.