One of the most useful pages for analyzing facility usage is the "Analytics" tab in the web dashboard. From there, you'll see a table of your rooms and a breakdown of reports for the given time range.
The analytics overview is the best place to go to find a high-level overview of booking and attending events in your organization.
See how each of your spaces stack up, including which spaces are busiest and which spaces are underutilized.
With the interactive leaderboard, filter by each column to view information in different ways. You can also filter by location and date range.
Here's what it looks like in action:
Each column explained, in order:
- Color: Red indicates a decrease in activity compared to the previous time range, and green indicates an increase.
- Space: The space's name
- Meetings: Number of meetings that took place on the room's calendar
- Change: The change in number of meetings compared to the last time range
- Share of all meetings: The percent of total unique meetings at this office location that this space was responsible for
- Occupancy: During a standard work week, how much time was this room booked for?
- Total Meeting Hours: Cumulative time of all meetings that took place in this room
- Capacity Utilization: Compares average meeting attendees to available capacity
Administrators on Pro and Enterprise plans can export the data from the leaderboard to a .csv file.
The heatmap tab is an easy way to see the distribution of meetings throughout the day. The darker the time block, the more meetings occured. Hover over a block of time to see details.
Getting extra no-show (unbooked) meeting data
Available for organizations starting at the Pro plan: If you'd like an export of all meetings which were canceled due to nobody showing up or checking in, email support and we'll give you a complete spreadsheet with the month's details.
In the future, this will be available via the dashboard's analytics section directly.
The activity feed is where you can find the most recent Room Display activity that has occurred in your office.
Available for organizations starting at the Pro plan.
Need to download exports on how your organization is using your office? On the exports page, you can download monthly reports as a CSV or in an Excel spreadsheet. Monthly report files will be sent to directly to your email address.
The system status page is where you will want to go to see a breakdown of active and inactive room displays.