One of the most useful pages for analyzing facility usage is the "Analytics" tab in the web dashboard. From there, you'll see a table of your rooms and a breakdown of reports for the given time range.
The analytics overview is the best place to go to find a high-level overview of booking and attending events in your organization.
Here's what it looks like in action:
Each column explained, in order:
- Color: Red indicates a decrease in activity compared to the previous time range, and green indicates an increase.
- Name: The space's name
- Meetings: Number of meetings that took place on the room's calendar
- Change: The change in number of meetings compared to the last time range
- Share of all meetings: The percent of total unique meetings at this office location that this space was responsible for
- Occupancy: During a standard work week, how much time was this room booked for?
- Total Meeting Hours: Cumulative time of all meetings that took place in this room
- Canceled Meetings: Combined count of events that were canceled through room display
The heatmap tab is an easy way to see the distribution of meetings throughout the day. The darker the time block, the more meetings occured. Hover over a block of time to see details.
Getting extra no-show (unbooked) meeting data
By default we'll show you the percent of canceled meetings. If you'd like a more in-depth export of all meetings which were canceled due to nobody showing up or checking in, you can download a spreadsheet of the raw data instead. Have something else in mind? We're here to help.
The activity feed is where you can find the most recent activity that has occurred in your office.
Need to download exports own how your organization is using your office? On the exports page, you can download monthly reports as a CSV or in an Excel spreadsheet. Monthly report files will be sent to directly to your email address.
The system status page is where you will want to go to see a breakdown of active and inactive room displays.