Maps is an optional add-on for Scheduling and Desks. Visualize your office to make scheduling spaces and reserving desks even easier.
How do I add Maps to my account?
Reach out to your Account Manager for a quick demo and pricing info.
Scheduling + Maps
- An interactive Spaces layer shows availability in your office
- Search and book directly from Maps
- Quickly find the location of your conference room (great for visitors and new hires)
- Available on the Dashboard and Status Board
- Mobile and Room Display coming soon
Maps on Status Board
Desks + Maps
- Here's what the interactive Desks layer adds for your office:
- Quickly find coworkers and available Desks
- Reserve a Desk based on location
- Reserve Desks for a group - reserve by team to ensure everyone is working closely
Simple steps for Maps
- Admin provides blueprint (usually an SVG or PDF floor plan) to Robin Account Manager
- Robin designers convert the blueprint by tracing structural outlines and uploading the floor plan into Dashboard
- Admin traces and assigns spaces
- Making edits? No problem, Admins can update Maps independently
Ready to give Maps a try?
Schedule a demo or reach out to your Account Manager