This is is a preview feature, and may not be available on all accounts.
This guide covers steps to configure provisioning for Robin using Okta’s connector App.
- Administrator access in Robin
- Enterprise plan in Robin
- Active Okta account
Robin supports the following provisioning features:
- Push New Users: New users created through OKTA will also be created in Robin.
- Push Profile Updates: Updates made to the user's profile through OKTA will be pushed to Robin.
- Push User Deactivation: Deactivating the user or disabling the user's access to the application through OKTA will deactivate the user in Robin.
- Import New Users: New users created in Robin will be downloaded and turned in to new AppUser objects, for matching against existing OKTA users.
- Import Profile Updates: Updates made to a users profile in Robin will be downloaded and applied to the profile fields stored locally in Okta.
- Reactivate Users: User accounts can be reactivated in the application.
Robin has the following restrictions for provisioning:
- Push/Import Groups: Groups and their members can be pushed to remote systems. Support coming soon.
- Silent Provisioning not supported
- Syncing Passwords is not supported
The following attributes are required as part of your Okta configuration:
`userName`, `familyName`, `givenName`, and `email`
To configuring your provisioning settings, you'll need to have administrator permissions and access to the Robin web dashboard. You'll also need to have access to OKTA's OIN manager.
Generate a token in Robin
- From the web dashboard, navigate to Settings > Integrations > SCIM Provisioning, then click “Manage”.
- From the SCIM Integration page, generate a SCIM token. Copy this token and head over to Okta's management portal to complete the set up.
- In a new browser tab, open the Okta management portal and add the Robin application.
- Under Provisioning tab > Settings > API Integration, input the access token copied from Robin and click "Save".
- Select the the provisioning features you want to enable. When finished, click "Save". You can now assign people to the app.