Need a reminder for your upcoming meeting? We’ve got you covered with Slack notifications.
You’ll receive a reminder message in Slack 5-10 minutes before your next event begins. If you’re the event organizer, you’ll receive a reminder to confirm your event
Click the Confirm button to check into your event from the Robin Dashboard.
Set up Slack notifications
- Your Robin organization should be integrated with the Robin Slack App. Admins, right this way for the installation guide.
- Connect your Slack account to receive notifications. Navigate to your avatar > Settings > Integrations. Scroll down and select Connect.
- Click on Sign in with Slack.
- From here, click Continue in the Slack popup window to authorize access to your Slack account. Be sure that the dropdown in the upper right corner is set to your organization's connected workspace.
- Once you’ve connected your account, you’ll receive a Slack message confirming the integration was a success.
Looking to opt out of Slack notifications?
Navigate to your notifications page (your avatar > Settings > Notifications) and uncheck the option for Slack notifications