- Maps add-on
Add markers to show folks points of interest around your office. You can create a custom point of interest or select one from the list. Some options include elevator, restroom.
- Navigate to Map in the top toolbar then select Manage Maps in the left toolbar.
- Select a Level from the dropdown menu in the left toolbar.
- Select Filter and check that Markers are visible.
- Select an option from Points of interest in the left toolbar. Then drag and drop it to your desired place on the map. Name your marker, then select the check mark to save it.
- Once you've placed points of interest for this floor, select Finish editing.
Editing or deleting points of interest on the Map
Navigate to Map in the top toolbar and select Manage Maps in the left toolbar. Click on the marker to make changes.
Select the pencil icon to rename the point of interest. You can drag the marker to a different location or select Remove to remove it from your map.