Maps provide Desk visibility at a glance
- Find where your colleagues are sitting or find a desk for yourself.
- Use filters like location, amenities, and people to organize your day around the workspace you need to be productive.
- Reserve a desk available right now. For reservations in the future, use search.
Desks colors on Maps, decoded
Green= Available. Green means go. This desk is available for reservation.
Grey= Occupied. This means someone else reserved this desk.
Reserving a Desk
- From Maps at the top ribbon, select an available desk on the map. The desks information will populate in the left toolbar. You can filter the layers that are displayed on your map for a more simple view of desks if your map is busy.
- If the amenities & location look good select reserve now.
- You'll receive a desk reservation confirmation email.
- If you quickly change your mind, click end now in the same pop-out box, or from the link in your confirmation email, or under your user profile in Robin (Avatar> Profile), and click on End reservation.
Assigning a desk from Maps (Admins only)
- As an admin select an available desk from the map and desk info will populate in the pop-out box as well as on the left toolbar for more information.
- Fill in the Assign desk to field & click confirm.
- The assignee will receive an email confirmation with their desk reservation.
The desk reservation email will look something like this: