Amenities allow you to call out what equipment or features are available at each desk, so folks in your office can search for desks based on the amenities they need to complete the task at hand.
We provide a list of default amenities that can easily be assigned to desks using the layout tool, but there's also the option to create custom amenities.
Add amenities to desks
- To add amenities to desks use the desk layout tool. The desk layout tool is accessible on the floor-level with maps. Navigate to the Manage tab > select a (campus)> select a building > select a floor.
Note: A map has to be added to the floor before you can access the layout tool.
- From the layout tool page, begin selecting desks to add amenities to. Click and drag to highlight desired desks then the amenities panel will display on the right-hand side of the map.
- Use the type-ahead picker to select relevant amenities; the quantity of each amenity can be updated by clicking the grey number next to each item added.
Create custom amenities (Optional)
- Admins, navigate to Manage > Amenities. You’ll find a list of default amenities. To create a custom amenity, select the blue Add amenities box at the top of the page.
- Enter the name of your amenity, then select Desk.
- You can add more amenities from this popup window. Once you’ve added all of your custom amenities, select Save.
- Then head to the desk layout tool to assign the custom amenities to desks. (mentioned above)