- "Alexa, is this room free?"
- "Alexa, who booked this room?"
- "Alexa, book this room"
This guide assumes that you
- Have Admin access to AWS and Robin
- Have already configured rooms and room profiles in AWS
- Have already provisioned devices in AWS
For help with points 2 & 3 above, check out this guide: https://docs.aws.amazon.com/a4b/latest/ag/manage-shared-devices.html
Steps within AWS
- You’ll start by navigating to Alexa for Business within your AWS Console
- Open the Skills tab
- Search for the Robin skill in the Alexa skills store and click Enable
- Navigate to Enabled Skills and click into the Robin Skill
- Click Link account
- Log in with your Robin admin account and select Confirm to allow Alexa to access your Robin account
- Navigate to Skill groups and select Create skill group
- Within your newly created Skill Group, you’ll want to Add skills (Robin) and Add to room
- Finally, return to Skills, click into the Robin Skill (similar to step 5), and add the Robin space ID to the Set Scope field in the Configuration column
Find Space ID’s on the space management page in the Robin Dashboard (Manage > Offices > navigate to the building and select the space - you'll see the space id next to the space name at the top)