- Exchange 2010 +coming soon!
- Personal booking enabled
- Personal calendar integration
- Delegate booking permissions
If you're a power scheduler in the office, like the administrative assistant or team lead, you often have to organize events you don't plan on attending. Robin makes it easy to juggle complex scheduling responsibilities with the some extra tools available in the event composer. Follow the steps below to learn how to book events for others.
- Navigate to the dropdown menu in the bottom left corner to open a list of calendars you have permission to book on.
- Note: these permissions are granted in your native calendar system. If you're not seeing the calendar you wish to book on, contact your office admin to check your delegate booking permissions.
- Select the person's calendar the event should live on, or in other words, the person you're organizing the event for.
- Then remove yourself from the invitee list by selecting the "X" next to your name. This will keep your calendar clear of other folks events. Then continue to fill out the remaining event details.
If you've removed yourself from the event, but need to make changes to it, use the schedule overview page to locate the event and make any necessary edits.