A trial is the best way to explore and discover all that Robin has to offer for a great workplace experience. Running the office is a group effort, so teams need a shared view of the workplace and everything in it. In this guide we are going to focus on desk configurations & planning.
Get to know the fundamentals
Start with the basics
Add your office
If you've logged into Robin before, you can skip this section.
Desk trial set up
Easily see what desk is assigned to who or support a flexible work culture by empowering teams to choose their desks for the day (or more).
Follow the steps below to setup Desks in your Robin trial account. These steps are required before jumping into organizing desks on an interactive map.
- Create a floor
- Add a demo map to a floor You should see demo map options already uploaded.
- After adding a demo map, select Layout desks to begin designing your desk floor plan.
Managing your floor plan
This is a discovery phase to learn how Robin can help you manage your workplace. Take some time to become familiar with Robin's Desk functionalities & features so you're ready to hit the ground running when it's time to configure your personalized office in Robin.
Organize each desk with full control over amenities, desk policies, locations, and availability from the same place.
- No more spreadsheets-- rearrange your seating chart with the drag & drop tool for assigned seating.
- Plot out what seats can be used for flexible seating and/or fixed seating, apply desk amenities and policies all from the Layout Desks tool.
- Identify the average office capacity with our Distance Planning tool.
- Stagger the number of seat assignments per day to maintain proper social distancing requirements.
Will your office include flexible seating, assigned, or both? Explore additional features like amenities, desk reservation policies & desk sharing strategies.
- Set up custom amenities for desks Optional
The employee experience
Go even further with your trial