Robin’s health checkpoint allows admins to disseminate and collect data from employees to determine if they have been in contact with someone or are personally experiencing symptoms of Covid-19 prior to coming into the office. If an employee’s answer “fails” to meet the company standard, admins can easily spot this and communicate to the employee not to come to the office.
Anyone associated with a desk (including non-Robin members) will automatically receive the health checkpoint email.
If you created a health checkpoint survey before March 2021, we recommend modifying the survey to achieve a pass or fail result. To do this, edit the survey and select the appropriate answer for each question and save.
Follow the tutorial below or the steps outlined in the guide.
- Setting up health questionnaires
- Reviewing responses & statues
- Previewing messaging
- Completing your health checkpoint
Setting up health questionnaires
- Admins, select Manage from the top ribbon > Integrations.
- Under the health checkpoint section > Manage > Add a health checkpoint.
- You can send building-specific checkpoints or create one checkpoint for all buildings. Any person with a desk reservation or seat assignment in the selected buildings will automatically receive a health checkpoint email.
- A. Desk reservations will receive the health checkpoint email 4 hours before the reservation begins.
- B. Seat assignments will receive a daily Health Checkpoint email 4 hours before the office "opens" based on the building's set hours.
Note, one checkpoint survey per building.
- Use the default instructions we provided or write your own.
- Next up, configure the survey questions and answers for a pass or fail result.
- Use the default questions we provided to get you started --you can modify, delete, or add more questions to best fit your organization's standards.
- A. To edit a question, click in the text box. Note, only "yes or no" questions are supported.
- B. Click the trash icon to delete a question.
- C. Click the Add another question button at the bottom of the page to add more questions. Note, only yes or no questions are supported.
- After you've created the questions, select the appropriate answer for each question in order to achieve a pass or fail result.
- At anytime, you can save & close the draft you're working on or Publish the checkpoint to go live from the top toolbar.
Reviewing responses & statuses
From the responses tab, use the CSV export option to download survey questions and responses. Or follow the link to the access page where you can see who completed the checkpoint and if they passed/failed it (includes a CSV export option too). See the examples below.
A CSV export from the responses tab will look something like this:
The pass or fail statuses on the access page will look something like this:
Use the message preview tab to review the messages end-users will see when receiving and completing the checkpoint. The checkpoint email is sent within 4 hours of desk reservations or 4 hours before a seat assignment begins.
Customizing the email message and/or delivery schedule is not supported today, however, customizing the pass or fail message is coming soon!
Completing your health checkpoint
If you've made a desk reservation or seat assignment for yourself, or if an admin did it on your behalf, you'll receive a health checkpoint email titled, Complete your health checkpoint for [date, time].
Follow the link in the email to complete the health checkpoint questionnaire. You don't have to be logged into Robin to complete it. For non-Robin members, the health checkpoint is sent to the email used to make the seat assignment or desk reservation.
After completing the questionnaire, you'll be prompted with a message letting you know how to proceed.