Use the People tab on the mobile app to see when the people you connect with regularly are heading into the office and where they're sitting, so you can join them!
Managing "favorites" feature
By default, the People Finding (favorites creation) feature is enabled org-wide. Admins can choose to disable this feature on the organization level by navigating to Manage > Organization > scroll down to Features > toggle to off/on.
Note, in order for users to create favorites via the People Finding functionality, users also need to have access to the People tab in the web dashboard. This permission is enabled for all users by default and can be managed from the user permission settings found here.
Star as many co-workers as a "favorite" as you'd like. Don't worry, the people you tag as your "favorite" will not be notified. You can edit your favorites at any time too. Note, you can only create one group of favorites.
- Open the mobile app and navigate to the People tab (or follow the prompt from the Pass tab.)
- Begin searching for teammates-- enter their name or scroll through the list then tap the star to tag as a favorite. Tap the star again to unselect a person.
Think of "favorites" like folks you often collaborate with, or direct team members, lunch buddies, managers, and etc.
- You'll notice starred co-workers will float to the top of the People tab for easy finding.
Viewing "favorites" schedule
Now that you've created a group of "favorites" you can easily see when they'll be in the office and where they're sitting over the course of the next week.
- Tap See who's in this week at the top or search for a specific teammate.
- You can see a day-by-day scrolling view of all of your "favorites" who have a desk reservation or assigned seat scheduled for the week.
- Tap on a co-worker to see where they'll be sitting and scroll around the map to find a seat next to them.
Also, you can book a desk from the Pass tab for a guided booking experience that highlights your teammates as well!