Use the mobile Pass tab for a more guided booking experience that makes heading into the office easier than ever. The Pass tab guides you through key planning decisions, such as which days you have office access, which days your teammates are scheduled to be in the office, and where they're sitting.
If you haven't already, tag your "favorites" for the best booking experience.
Booking a desk near teammates
Start planning your office visits with teammates! Reserve a desk for today or for a future date with the guided booking experience on the Pass tab.
By default, the mobile app opens to the Pass tab.
Pro tip: If you haven't already, tag your "favorites" first so you can see at-a-glance when your favorite co-workers will be in the office and where they’re sitting over the course of the next 2 weeks.
Under "Plan your next visit", select an office using the drop-down menu. Bonus planning tool: Robin highlights which buildings your "favorites" have a desk reservation in.
- Tap Book a desk.
Scroll through the 2-week schedule view to see when teammates are going into the office > tap a date.
- The schedule also calls out any days you don't have office access, days the office may be closed, and days no teammates are in the office.
- Tap a floor you'd like to reserve a desk on. Bonus: Robin highlights the floors your "favorites" have a desk reservation on and the number of available desks on each floor.
From the map, tap an available desk that looks good to you, and then tap Reserve.
Use the dropdown menu options at the top to make any changes to the date/time, including multiple-day reservations, and to search for a desk with specific amenities.
Then you'll see a confirmation message. Tap Dismiss to be redirected to the Pass tab.
Booking a room
For scheduled events
If your individual calendar is connected, the Pass tab will highlight your next scheduled event for that day and which attendees will physically be present at the meeting (according to who has a desk in the office for that day).
If your event doesn't have a place to meet yet, tap Add a space and follow the guided booking workflow.
A few things to keep in mind:
- The "Add a space" option to your upcoming event will only appear if your event does not have a room already.
- This workflow is designed to be a super simple way to know which co-workers will physically be present for scheduled meetings and quickly add a space to your meeting on the fly. It doesn't support editing events or spaces.
- The "Add a space" option will not display if you don't have permission to edit the event.
- Only supports events with < 25 attendees.
For a new event
Tap Find a space. This takes you to the Office search tab where you can find and reserve the best fit space for your needs using your office map.