Use the Activity Summary to better understand the number of desks and spaces that have been reserved, checked into (flex & assigned desks), and automatically released by users in your organization.
The Activity Summary is a people-first export that can help answer questions, like:
“Which teams/departments are coming in the most?
“What are they using/doing when they’re here?”
“How often is Bob coming in? Do they need an assigned desk?"
“26% of reservations are unconfirmed…is that evenly distributed across the team or is it always the same people not checking in?"
“Who is not interacting with the office(s) at all?”
Admins or custom roles with analytics permissions can download a copy of the activity summary in CSV format via Analytics > Exports > Activity Summary tab. This feature is available for Pro plans and above, with total time range available increasing per plan:
- Pro: 60 days
- Premier: Any range
To ensure data integrity, the Activity Summary export is available from January 2021 and forward.
A few things to note:
- The location field will be empty when the person has no activity in “All buildings” or no activity in the specific building selected during the timeframe.
- The activity summary will show all users in your organization, even if they didn't make a reservation in the requested time frame or building.
- When a person has a reservation in more than one location multiple rows will appear for each.
- Assigned seats are for every day, including weekends and holidays.
- Manually canceled events and reservations are not included in the Activity Summary.
- A “Not coming in” reply to a desk reservation/assignment is excluded from the “desk check-ins” count.
- The export includes user information like; department, group(s), and access level. Note, department information is only reflected for premier customers who use OKTA or Azure AD and included user departments in the sync.