View your workweek schedule and breeze through key hybrid tasks without leaving Microsoft Teams.
A Microsoft admin has installed the Robin app.
You've connected and authenticated your Robin user account with your Microsoft Teams account.
1. Open the Robin app located in the sidebar of your Microsoft Teams instance.
2. Navigate to the Schedule tab at the top.
3. You'll see a schedule view where you can set your work schedule, book a desk, and modify any plans that may have changed.
4. Let others know when you're heading into the office by updating your status to in office using the drop-down menu at the top.
5. Do you need a desk for your office visit? Click Book a desk.
6. This opens a map of your preferred office right in your Teams instance. Use the menu at the top of the map to adjust the reservation time to fit your needs, then select a desk to book it.
Schedule view not loading
If you're using Teams in a web browser and you're having trouble loading your schedule, try clearing your browser cache. That usually clears it up!