After an admin successfully integrates Robin with your organization's Slack workspace, you can connect your individual Slack account. This is done under your Robin user profile settings.
- Navigate to your avatar > User settings > Integrations.
- In the integrations section, select Connect.
If you cannot select the connect button, reach out to an internal admin for assistance.
- Click Sign in with Slack.
- From here, click Accept & Continue in the Slack popup window to authorize access to your Slack account.
- Once you’ve connected your account, you’ll receive a Slack message confirming the integration was a success.