Slack Enterprise Grid
While Robin Powered seamlessly integrates with various Slack versions, Enterprise Grid compatibility is not available at this time. Our development team is actively working on expanding our compatibility to encompass Slack Enterprise Grid,and we aim to provide this support in the future.
After an admin successfully integrates Robin with your organization's Slack workspace, you can connect your individual Slack account. This is done under your Robin user profile settings.
- Navigate to your avatar > User settings > Integrations.
- In the integrations section, select Connect.
If you cannot select the connect button, reach out to an internal admin for assistance.
- Click Sign in with Slack.
- From here, click Accept & Continue in the Slack popup window to authorize access to your Slack account.
- Once you’ve connected your account, you’ll receive a Slack message confirming the integration was a success.