Status Board offers big screen signage for office availability. With a quick glance at a TV around your office, team members can easily find conference rooms based on availability and amenities. Status Board works on any TV or digital display with internet in either vertical or horizontal formats.
Maps on Status Board:
Get started with Status Board in a few simple steps:
You can follow the video below or review the steps in the article for a tutorial on how to setup a Status Board.
- Configure a board
- Robin Admins can set up new boards in Dashboard. Go to Manage > Devices > Status Boards > Add a board
- Name the board based on its location in your office
- Select board type: Scheduling or Maps
- Don't have Maps? Contact us to learn more.
- Select building and floor
- Click Next
Can I restrict Status Boards to an IP address?
Absolutely! When setting up your board, enter in IP addresses or IP CIDR blocks under Advanced options. Boards will only load information on these approved networks.
- Configure privacy options to manage info displayed on each board
- Click Activate status board
- Copy the link
- Once you’ve activated the board, copy the unique Status Board URL
- Paste the URL to a device that is broadcasting your status board in the office (e.g. mini PC or Chromecast)
- Open in a browser
- Set the board to fullscreen on your TV
- The board updates automatically as room statuses change
Deleting and recreating a Status BoardIf you delete a Status Board for a building or level and then recreate the same board, the Dashboard will activate a new link. Be sure to copy the updated link to your Status Board device (the old link will no longer be valid).
To edit or delete a Status Board, go to Manage > Devices > Status Boards and select the pencil icon next to a board from the list.
Customizing the Status Board logo
Status Boards and Room Displays use the same custom logo. To add or update the logo, navigate to Manage > Organization > Branding > Room display.