User Permissions Required
- Admin and/or owner role (Basic+ plans)
User permissions required for custom roles (Premier plans only)
Use the daily roster for visibility into who's accessing the office on a given day based on desk reservations. And provide your team with a greater level of confidence and accuracy with desk check-ins and health checkpoints.
Watch the tutorial or follow the guide below
Managing the daily roster
Admins, navigate to the Manage page in the top ribbon > Access tab in the left panel.
The roster provides:
- The sum total of people with desk reservations and the sum total of desk reservations on a selected day
- Desk confirmation status: hover over the check-in mark to see exactly when someone confirmed their desk reservation.
- Health checkpoint status: Hover over the checkmark to verify who's completed the health checkpoint and when.
- Desk location and time of reservation.
Note, the health checkpoint & desk confirmation columns will show by default for all accounts; even if your office doesn't have these features configured. These columns will show "N/A" values if the features aren't enabled yet for the selected location.
You can view the roster for different offices and/or for different dates (past or future) using the navigation tools. If you need to look up a particular person, enter their first & last name in the search bar.
The daily Roster export creates a shareable real-time list of desk reservations, confirmations, & completed health checkpoints for a given day. The export downloads directly to your desktop as a CSV file and it will look something like this: