Learn about the types of notifications you can expect to receive when hosting a guest at the office via email or chat platform of choice.
Before getting started:
- Manage your email notifications under your user settings in Robin.
- Manage your Slack notifications under your user settings in Robin.
- Manage your Teams notifications in your Teams account.
1. The host receives real-time notifications when their guest has been pre-registered. This is helpful if your user role doesn't have permission to pre-register guests.
2. The host will receive real-time notifications when the guest has arrived and has successfully completed the check-in process.
3. If the guest fails the health checkpoint survey during check-in, the host is notified that their guest failed, and the visit is canceled.