Pair a Google Account
Follow these instructions to connect Google account with Robin via OAuth. We recommend connecting a generic account with access to the shared office calendars instead of a personal account.
- Navigate to the Settings tab within Dashboard.
- Select the Integrations tab, and click "Connect"
- A pop-up window will prompt you to enter your account credentials or show you a list of your Google Accounts. Select the one you’d like to pair with Robin, such as your generic booking account.
- Robin will ask for permission to access calendar information in order to sync events. Accept permissions to proceed.
- You're all set! You can now pair calendars managed by this account to your spaces.
Next upPair a room calendar with your Robin spaces
For more about enabling single sign on via Google check out this article.