This article assumes your display is already paired with one space, and you'd like it to show a different space. If you're setting up your display for the first time, click here for instructions.
When devices need to be swapped to a new space, you can reassign the display.
- From the Rooms app, open the app settings. You can find the settings menu from Info in the bottom left corner.
- Tap "Pair with new space" under Software & System Info
- The Rooms app will then show 6-digit PIN, which you'll use to pair the display from the web dashboard.
- On another device, open your web browser and log into the Robin dashboard.
- Navigate to Manage > Devices. Or, for a shortcut, just go to robinpowered.com/activate.
- Click "Activate a room display".
- From the dropdown menus, select the location and space you'd like to pair with the display.
- Type the PIN found on the Rooms app, and then click "Activate Display".
- The display should activate on its own momentarily and show the updated space.