- All plans
Admins can also select a language for each building they manage for their office displays (welcome displays, iOS room displays (Android support coming soon), status boards, & kiosks).
How to set your language preference
You can set your preferred language under your user settings in the web dashboard and/or mobile app. Settings sync across applications.
1. Open your user profile (avatar) in the top right corner > select User settings.
2. Scroll to the Localization section.
3. Select the language of your choice from the dropdown menu.
4. Select Save & reload.
1. From the Pass tab, tap the settings icon in the top right corner.
2. Tap Language.
3. Tap the language of your choice from the menu.
4. Tap Save.
How to set the language preference for your office
Global & local admins can set the language of choice for their office displays (e.g., welcome displays, kiosks, & status boards) under the building details.
1. Navigate to Manage > select an office building.
2. In the building details section at the top > select the Edit details button.
3. Scroll to the Language section under Localization.
4. Select the language of your choice from the dropdown menu.
5. Select Save changes.