This feature is in early preview beta.
Segmenting folks into groups makes it easier to find the right colleagues quickly.
How to configure groups
- Navigate to Manage > Groups
- Select Create new group to add a group. Groups can be based on departments, roles, or location. Some examples: Sales Team, Senior Managers, Boston.
To edit your group, go to Manage > Groups. Check the box next to the group you'd like to edit, then select the edit icon. From here you can edit the group name and description.
To add members to a group, select the group name from the list then click Add members.
To remove members from a group, check the box next to the member then select the delete icon.
Roles and permissions
Add members to a group
Add members to groups from the Members page.
- Navigate to Manage > Members
- Select members you would like to add to a group
- Click Add to a group
- Select the group you would like to add the selected members to.
- Select Save changes
Where to see groups
Navigate to the People tab to search for users and view their assigned groups.