This guide assumes someone in your organization has already created an account on Robin. The next step is to connect to your company's Exchange server and pair calendars with your spaces in Robin. Follow this master checklist and you'll be up and running in no time.
Set up room resource mailboxes in Exchange
Follow these steps to ensure your account is ready to connect with Robin.
- Create and configure resources in Exchange IT
- Create a service account to connect with Robin IT
- Configure impersonation roles for the service account IT
Pairing with Robin
- Enable NTLM authentication on your Exchange server IT
- Connect your Exchange account & Pair a room calendar with a space IT
Trouble connecting your account?
This guide will point you in the right direction.