When devices need to be swapped to a new space, you can reassign the display.
- From the Rooms app, open the app settings. You can find the settings menu from Space/Settings
- Tap "Pair with new space"
- Enter your company's name in the field provided. The Rooms app will then show 6-digit PIN, which you'll use to pair the display from the web dashboard.
"We couldn't find a company with that username"
Your company username will match the spelling in your team's Robin URL. For example, the username for the fictitious Acme, Inc might be acme-inc, found here: dashboard.robinpowered.com/acme-inc. If you haven't yet set up your company on Robin, you'll need to do that before you pair your display. You can create an account here.
- On another device, open your web browser and log into the Robin dashboard.
- Navigate to Settings > Devices. Or, for a shortcut, just go to robinpowered.com/activate.
- Click "Activate a room display".
- From the dropdown menus, select the location and space you'd like to pair with the display.
- Type the PIN found on the Rooms app, and then click "Activate Display".
- The display should activate on its own momentarily and show the updated space.