First time setting up an office with Robin? You're in exactly the right place. Follow this checklist and you'll be up and running in no time.
Add your office
If you've logged into Robin before, you can skip this section.
Connect your calendar system
Robin supports Google and Outlook (Exchange/Office 365) calendars.
G Suite (Google)
- Make a booking user IT
- Connect to Google Calendar Office Manager
- Give your booking user permission to edit calendars IT
- Find out if your rooms use calendars or resources IT
Exchange 2010 → 2019
- Create a service account IT
- Give your service account impersonation access IT
- Connect your service account to Robin IT
Add your room calendars
Set up your workplace
- Add rooms to your office Office Manager
- Edit your office's details Office Manager
- Update your office settings Office Manager
- Add interactive maps to your floors
Share Office + Employee Apps
Invite the team
- Add some co-workers Office Manager
- Enable Single Sign On via Google Optional
- Enable Single Sign On via SAML 2.0 Optional IT
- Provision users and groups automatically via SCIM Optional IT
- Set up booking policies and room access Optional IT
Where to find help
We're here to help when you need it. Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or click the chat button in the lower right corner of the web dashboard. Someone from our team will get back to you as soon as possible.
Want to learn about setting up desks in Robin?
Check out Getting Started with Desks.