See our pricing page for the full list of available plans.
First time setting up an office with Robin? You're in exactly the right place. Follow this checklist and you'll be up and running in no time.
Build & customize your office building
Before jumping in, do you have multiple office locations to set up and manage? Appoint dedicated Office Admins in Robin to delegate office location-specific tasks. [Enterprise only]
[All plans] Add your building, then click the building name to view and edit building details (e.g. working hours, timezone, and address).
[All plans] Add floors to your building and assign a map for each floor. If you haven't set up a map yet, reach out to your Customer Success Manager so we can help convert your floors for Robin!
Pro tip: Turn on the abandoned meeting & desk protection policies. These allow desk & meeting space reservations to be automatically canceled if no one checks in by a certain time. This helps free up office resources for others to use and gives office managers a better understanding of office utilization.
[Teams & Enterprise plans] Customize your organization with branding.
[All plans] Add your own custom amenities options under Manage > Amenities so users can easily find exactly which rooms or desks are equipped with the tools they need.
[Enterprise only] Do you need to restrict who is allowed to sit where or have special roles for managers who can assign and reserve seats for others? Set up groups and permissions.
[All plans] Need a way to manage office visitors? Use our guest management feature found under the Visits tab in the web dashboard to pre-register guests, notify the host of guest arrival, and monitor visitors with the visit log.
[All plans]Share office updates, policies, & events with employees in real-time with our Workplace Announcement feature!
[Teams & Enterprise]Do you want to understand what drives employees to come into the office and how to make it a place folks go to do their best work? Or managing a new facility and curious how employees are liking it? Check out our Workplace Experience survey here!
Create interactive office maps
[Available on all plans: Robin Starter plan is limited to 1 floor:1 map]
- From a floor map, add spaces, desks, and points of interest for an interactive office experience.
- Define which desks & how many desks are available for bookings to create a floor plan that's right for your company.
- Assign seats to employees who need a permanent desk with our interactive seating chart.
Connect your calendar system[Available for all plans]
Add your room calendars[Available for all plans]
Set up user authentication and provisioningRobin supports several methods of user authentication. By default, password logins are enabled to start.
- [All plans] Invite all users at once with a csv file: Once you upload this, all users are sent an automatic invitation to join your Robin account.
- [Teams & Enterprise] Enable SSO via Google or Office 365.
- [Enterprise only] SCIM provisioning: Provisioning users via SCIM through either Okta, Azure, or OneLogin allows you to “silently” invite and remove users from Robin.
Choose how your users will interact with RobinRoom and desk booking [All plans]
- Scannable QR code or NFC tag: Local desk check-ins with stickers make it easy & convenient for employees to find a desk, book a desk, and check in to a desk at the office.
- QR code & NFC stickers are available for purchase in the web dashboard (Manage > Stickers).
- Pro tip [Teams & Enterprise]: You can set up a health check survey to go out with every desk reservation before folks head into the office. Visit Manage > Integrations > Health Checkpoint.
Room booking only [All plans]
- Deploy the Google or Outlook calendar plugin for employees to easily find the best fit spaces for meetings from the comfort of their own Google or Outlook calendar!
- Robin room display app
- Allow you to book a space on the spot for those impromptu events that pop up.
Notifications and office search [All plans]
- Slack and Teams integrations-- You can search for open workspaces, get reminders to check in for your desk and room bookings, and get updates on who is planning to be in this week!
- Use our email template to introduce your office to Robin.